View your domain
You can view the domains you manage on Google Domains in one place. To see your domains, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Google Domains: domains.google.com/registrar.
- In the left-hand navigation menu, click My domains.
About the domain view
On the view page, you see the name for each of your domains. You also see the following options to manage your domain:
- Website: Manage the destination for traffic to your domain. For example, forward your traffic to an existing website. Learn how to manage your web presence.
- Email: Set up and configure email services for your domain. Sign up for G Suite by Google or forward your existing email.
- DNS: Manage Domain Name System (DNS) records. For example:
- Settings: Manage your privacy and security settings. For example:
- Expires: Renew your domain or manage auto-renew settings.