To get guidance from a Google advisor about Domains, schedule an appointment with Small Business Advisors.
Google’s Small Business Advisors specialize in direct communication with small business owners who manage both their business and online presence.
Small businesses can schedule a 50-minute video call with a specially trained Google Advisor who can:
- Provide guidance directly from Google.
- Help you get started with Google Domains.
- Discuss strategies to build and manage your online presence.
- Customize recommendations based on your specific needs.
- Large businesses
- Marketing or SEO agencies
- Users with suspended Google Accounts
Google can guide you through product setup, answer questions, and help you in a focused, one-on-one setting.
Appointments are available to new or well-established small businesses, located and operated in the US. Small Business Advisors are only available in English.
Book your appointment
- On your computer, sign in to Small Business Advisors.
- In the top right corner, find the "Overview" tab.
- Click Book appointment.
- An appointment time
- Products you want to discuss
- Your meeting objectives
- On the confirmation page, click Confirm appointment.
- You get an appointment confirmation email with a link to a video call.
If you have questions about Small Business Advisors, including how to purchase the service, check out the Small Business Advisors FAQ.