With Google Sheets, everyone can work together in the same spreadsheet at the same time. Use formulas, functions, and formatting options to save time and simplify common spreadsheet tasks.
Take the Getting Started with Google Sheets course on Coursera.
Get started with Google Sheets
Edit & format a spreadsheet
Use functions & formulas
Work with data
Sort, filter, or format data
Create & edit charts
Print or publish a spreadsheet
Shortcuts & troubleshooting
- Use Google products side by side
- Automate tasks in Google Sheets
- Troubleshoot Google Docs, Sheets, Slides & Forms error message: "Something went wrong"
- Keyboard shortcuts for Google Sheets
- Manage your notifications
- Use Smart Fill in Sheets to automate data entry
- Use Dark theme in Google Docs, Sheets & Slides
- Use Sheets Smart Cleanup to prepare your data for analysis
- Troubleshoot error message in Google Sheets: “Can't save your changes. Please copy your recent edits then revert your changes.”