Google Slides lets you create presentations. Multiple people can work on a presentation at the same time, you can see changes as they’re made, and every change is automatically saved.
Get started with Google Slides
Edit & customize slides
Insert shapes, images & objects
Shortcuts & tools
- Find what's changed in a file
- Keyboard shortcuts for Google Slides
- Use Google Keep in a document or presentation
- Accept and present audience questions
- Make Google Docs, Sheets, Slides & Forms public
- Troubleshoot Google Docs, Sheets, Slides & Forms error message: "Something went wrong"
- Use comments, action items, & emoji reactions
- Use Dark theme in Google Docs, Sheets & Slides
- Google Workspace Add-ons
- Use Smart Compose and Smart Reply
- Use Markdown in Google Docs, Slides, & Drawings