Google Sheets - Script for TitleCase & Lowercase - on specific columns
- If you have already attempted some Apps Script code and need to troubleshoot why it is not working, you should visit the Google Apps Script online documentation for Developers.
- Support questions are also discussed in Stack Overflow. Please include the code if you have tried already.
- If you would like to contact someone to write the code for you, you may also find the Jobs category of the Google Apps Script G+ community a good resource.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.