Collection is lost when I uncheck its parent collection
I have a collection called A which I was shared with my collaborators.
- Sign out of Google Docs, refresh the page, and sign back in.
- Click the arrow next to the search bar and then click 'Collections.' Is the A collection or any of its sub collections there?
- Click on 'All items' located to the left of your documents list. Go to 'Sort' and select 'Title.' What do you see?
- Are your collaborators able to see the A collection in their documents list? What about any of the sub collections?
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.