Can't save your changes. Copy any recent changes, then revert to an earlier revision.
Clear your cookies & cache
- Disable all extensions by doing a browser reset.
- Here's a link to the Google Support Center for how to do that: Chrome Browser Reset.
- Try a different browser to see if it is a browser related issue
Make sure you are using the most current OS for your device. Here is a link to the operating systems Chrome supports.
Make sure you're using the latest version of Chrome.
Reset your Chrome settings
Run Chrome Cleanup Tool, to remove software that may cause Chrome to experience issues.
Feel free to come back to me if it doesn’t help.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.