Google Keep - it's now Double Spacing everything!
- Clear the cache and cookies.
- Try another browser or operating system.
- Try an incognito mode.
- Disable browser plugins or extensions. (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari instructions.)
- Have a domain or network administrator help you with firewall and/or server settings.
- Try disabling and then re-enabling offline access.
- Sign out of your Google account and sign back in.
- Make sure both your device and Drive account are running the latest versions.
- Restart your device.
- Take a look at your Wi-Fi connection and make sure it's up and running.
- Try resetting your Internet network settings.
- If possible, try replicating the issue on another device to see if it's the computer hardware having issues.
Let me know if this helps.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.