Want advanced Google Workspace features for your business?
On this page
- Get Sheets on your devices
- (Optional) Add multiple Google Accounts
- Create a browser bookmark
- Add a Sheets desktop shortcut (Windows only)
- Work offline (Chrome only)
You can open Sheets in any of the following ways:
- Any web browser—Go to sheets.google.com.
- Google Drive—Click NewGoogle Sheets and create from scratch or from a template.
- Most Google pages—In the upper-right corner, click the App Launcher Sheets.
- Android devices—Install and open the Android app.
- Apple iOS devices—Install and open the iOS app.
Have multiple Google Accounts? Quickly switch between them with Chrome profiles.
Note: Don’t have Chrome Browser yet? See instructions on how to install Chrome.
- In Chrome Browser, in the top-right corner next to the address bar, click your profile image.
- Click Manage People.
- Click Add Person.
- Enter a name, choose an image, and click Add.
- Sign in with the Google Account you're adding.
All settings and bookmarks automatically sync.
- Click your profile image and choose a different profile to switch between accounts.
If you’re unsure which account you’re currently using, click your name and see which profile is at the top.
If you’re not using Chrome, follow your browser’s instructions to bookmark sheets.google.com.
If you’re using Microsoft Windows, you can add a shortcut to Sheets on your desktop.
- Go to your desktop and right-click.
- Choose NewShortcut.
- For the location, enter https://sheets.google.com.
- (Optional) To name your shortcut, enter a name.
- Click Finish.
When you turn on offline access, your most recent files are automatically saved for offline use.
To learn how to access files offline from your desktop or mobile, see Access stored Drive files without the internet.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.