Use an organizational chart to show the relationship between members of a company, a group of people, or family tree.
How to format your data
- First column: Enter the names of all group members.
- Second column: Enter the name of each person’s manager, parent, or other hierarchical relationship.
- Third column (Optional): Enter notes that show up when you point your mouse at each person.
- Rows: Each row represents a different person on the chart.
|Team members||Team lead|
Customize an organizational chart
- On your computer, open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Double-click the chart you want to change.
- At the right, click Customize Org.
- Change the size or color of the boxes.