Automatically create a series or list
You can use autofill to create a series of numbers, letters, or dates in Google Sheets.
Use autofill to complete a series
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a spreadsheet in the Google Sheets app.
- In a column or row, enter text, numbers, or dates in at least two cells next to each other.
- To highlight your cells, drag the corner over the cells you’ve filled in and the cells you want to autofill.
- Tap the selected cells Autofill. If you don’t see Autofill, first tap More .
- If the cells form a series of dates or numbers, the series will continue across the selected cells.
- If the cells don’t form a series of dates or numbers, the list of values will repeat across the selected cells.