See and use suggested layouts in a presentation
You can find and add suggested content to presentations in Google Slides. The suggested content is based on what’s in your presentation.
Use Explore in Google Slides
- On your computer, in Google Slides, open a presentation.
- At the bottom right, click Explore .
- In most cases, you’ll see suggestions for layouts you can use to help finish your work. To choose a new layout for your slide, click the one you want.
- You can also search for information to add to your slides:
- Web search: Search the web for information related to your presentation.
- Images: To preview an image, click the image. To use an image, hover over the image and click Insert .
- Google Drive: You can search Google Drive for content to use with your presentation.
If you don’t see suggestions
To help suggested layouts appear, you can:
- Use a default Slides theme or default Slides layout.
- Reduce the amount of text on your slides.
- Remove any shapes on your slide.
- Make sure all images are at least 100 x 100 pixels in size.
Mary is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.