See and use suggested layouts in a presentation
You can find and add suggested content to presentations in Google Slides. The suggested content is based on what’s in your presentation.
See suggested layouts
- Open a presentation in Google Slides.
- At the bottom right, click Explore .
- You might see images or information you can use to help finish your work.
- Layouts: To choose a new layout for your slide, click the one you want.
- Web search: Search the web for information related to your presentation.
- Images: To preview an image, click Preview . To use an image, click it. This will also add the link to the bottom of the image.
- Google Drive: You can search Google Drive for content to use with your presentation.
If you don’t see suggestions
You may not always see suggested layouts in Explore. To help suggested layouts appear, you can:
- Use a default Slides theme or default Slides layout.
- Reduce the amount of text on your slides.
- Remove any shapes on your slide.
- Make sure all images are at least 100 x 100 pixels in size.
Mary is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.