How to use Google Docs
You can create, view, and edit Google documents, as well as Microsoft Word® files, with the Google Docs app for iPhone and iPad.
Step 1: Download the Google Docs app
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the App Store.
- Find the Google Docs app .
- Install the app.
Step 2: Get started
- On your iPhone or iPad, open a document in the Google Docs app .
- Tap Edit .
- To select a word, double-tap it. Move the blue markers to select more text.
- Start editing.
- To undo or redo an action, click Undo or Redo .
You can upload and download files with the Google Docs app for iPhone & iPad.
- Import: You can open and edit DOC and DOCX files.
- Export: You can export as a DOCX or PDF file.
Step 3: Share & work with others
You can share files and folders with people and choose whether they can view, edit, or comment on them.