Drag-and-drop cells and rows
Drag and Drop allows you to move selected cells or rows without having to copy and paste.
- Select the row you would like to move by clicking on its number.
- Grab the row by pressing on the left mouse button and drag it to its new location.
Move a selection of cells:
- Select the cell(s) you'd like to copy and move.
- Point your cursor to the top of the selected cell(s). The pointer turns into a hand.
- Drag the data to its new location, and release the mouse to drop it there.