Add a chart or graph to a spreadsheet
You can make charts and graphs from your spreadsheet data in Google Sheets. You can choose from many chart types.
- Open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Select the cells with data you want to include in your chart. Note: To make labels on your chart, add a header row or column to your data.
- Click Insert > Chart.
- In the "Recommendations" tab, choose a chart style. For more options, click Chart types.
- To edit your chart, click Customization.
- To create the chart, click Insert.
Mary is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.
Was this article helpful?