Add a chart or graph to a spreadsheet
You can choose from different charts and graphs, like line or column charts.
Add a chart or graph
- On your computer, open a spreadsheet at sheets.google.com.
- Select the cells you want to include in your chart. To label your chart, add a header row or column.
- Click Insert Chart.
Change your chart type
- On your computer, open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Double-click the chart you want to change.
- In the side panel, click Data under "Chart type," choose a chart.
- Optional: To edit your chart, click Customize.
Andrew is a Docs and Sheets expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.