Can’t open a Google file or folder
In the apps
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap your email address.
- Choose the account you want to use.
On a browser, like Chrome
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to myaccount.google.com.
- In the top right, tap your profile photo or name.
- Tap Sign out, or Manage accounts and then Sign out.
- Sign in with the account you want to use.
- Open the file in Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
Get more help
If you still can’t open a file or folder, check out the answers in the Google Drive forum.