You can check your spelling and grammar in Google Docs, then accept or ignore the corrections.
Before you use Duet AI
- Duet AI feature suggestions don’t represent Google’s views, and should not be attributed to Google.
- Don’t rely on Duet AI features as medical, legal, financial or other professional advice.
- Duet AI features may suggest inaccurate or inappropriate information. Your feedback makes Duet AI more helpful and safe.
- Enterprise end users can submit feedback to Workspace regarding their experience using generative AI features. End users are informed before submitting the feedback that feedback data should not contain personal, sensitive, or confidential information and may be read by humans.
Spell-check your document
- Open the Google Docs app .
- Open a document.
- Tap Edit .
- In the top right, tap More Spellcheck.
- Spelling suggestions will show at the bottom:
- To use a suggested spelling, tap Change.
- To ignore a suggestion, tap Ignore.
- To use the suggestion for the whole document, tap More Change all.
- To ignore all instances of the word, tap More Ignore all.
- To hide "Spellcheck", tap Close .
Note: Autocorrect is only available on your desktop computer.