How to use Google Slides
You can create, view, and edit Google presentations, as well as Microsoft Powerpoint® files, with the Google Slides app for iPhone and iPad. Here are some things to help you use the Google Slides app:
Step 1: Download the Google Slides app
- Open the App Store.
- In the top search bar, search
- Tap Get Install. The Google Slides app will appear on your Home screen.
Step 2: Create or edit a presentation
You can upload and download files with the Google Slides app.
- Import: You can open and edit PPT and PPTX files.
- Export: You can export as a PDF or PPTX file.
You can open recent presentations, use templates, and create new presentations with quick actions. To see recent presentations in the menu, unlock your phone.
Note: This is only available if you have 3D Touch on your iPhone (iPhone 6s/6s Plus).
- To get to the quick actions menu, hard press the Google Slides app. The quick actions menu will open.
- From the list, tap one of these options:
- The last two presentations you opened or edited.
- Templates: Opens the template menu.
- Create: Creates a blank presentation.
- Your presentation or template will open in the Google Slides app.
Step 3: Share & work with others
You can share files and folders with people and choose whether they can view, edit, or comment on them.