Switch between multiple Google accounts
You can add and switch between multiple Google accounts on Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides. To switch accounts on Backup and Sync, disconnect and reinstall Backup and Sync with your other account.
In the apps
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap your email address.
- Choose the account you want to use.
On a browser, like Safari
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to myaccount.google.com.
- In the top right, tap your profile photo or name.
- Tap Sign out, or Manage accounts and then Sign out.
- Sign in with the account you want to use.
- Open the file in Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
Mary is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.