Switch between multiple Google accounts
You can add and switch between multiple Google accounts on Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides. To switch accounts on Google Drive, disconnect and reinstall with your other account.
Note: You cannot switch between two @gmail.com accounts.
Sign in with a different Google account
First, add an account
- Sign in to Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
- In the top right corner of the page, click your profile photo or email address.
- Click Add account. Note: This account has to be in a different domain than your first account. For example, if you sign in with a Gmail account, you can only add another account if it doesn't end in @gmail.com.
- Enter the email address you want to add, then click Next.
- Enter the password, then click Sign in.
Next, switch between accounts
Mary is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.