Switch between multiple Google accounts
You can add and switch between multiple Google accounts on Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides. To switch accounts on Backup and Sync, disconnect and reinstall Backup and Sync with your other account.
On a browser, like Chrome
- On your computer, sign in to Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
- In the top right, click your profile photo or email address.
- Click the account you want to use.
- A new window will open for this account.
- If you frequently switch between accounts, learn how to set up different profiles in Chrome.
- To sign in to only one account, sign out of all your accounts. Then sign in to the account you want to use.
Andrew is a Docs and Sheets expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.