You can add and switch between multiple Google accounts on Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
On a browser, like Chrome
- On your computer, sign in to Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
- In the top right, click your profile photo or email address.
- Click the account you want to use.
- A new window will open for this account.
- If you frequently switch between accounts, learn how to set up different profiles in Chrome.
- To sign in to only one account, sign out of all your accounts. Then sign in to the account you want to use.