Paint and create charts and diagrams with Google Drawings
You can easily create, share, and edit drawings online with Google Drawings. Whether you want to create a chart or diagram to add to another file, or paint an image, Google Drawings can help.
Here are a few specific things you can do:
- Edit drawings online in real time with anyone you choose, and invite others to view your edits in real time.
- Chat with others who are editing your drawing, from within the drawings editor.
- Publish drawings online to the world as images, or download them in standard formats.
- Insert text, shapes, arrows, scribbles, and images from your hard drive or from the Web to enhance a diagram or painting.
- Lay out drawings precisely with alignment guides, snap to grid, and auto distribution.
- Insert drawings into other Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides using the web clipboard, then tweak them inline.