Add a theme or background image
Themes, background images and layouts are a good way for you to customise your presentation and tailor it to a particular audience.
To change or add a theme to your presentation, go to the Slide menu, and select Change theme. Select the theme you'd like to use and it will automatically be applied to all of the slides in your presentation.
Background images let you customise your slides using an image that's saved to your computer. You can apply a background image to a single slide or to all of the slides in your presentation.
To insert a background image in a slide, follow these steps:
- Select a slide.
- Go to the Slide menu, and select Background
- In the window that appears, click the … option next to Background Image.
- On the Insert image dialogue, click Choose file to select a custom image for your background.
- In the window that appears, click Insert image.
- Once you've selected an image, click the Upload button.
- You'll go back to the Background dialogue, where you can apply the background image to all of the slides in your presentation or add a background colour.
- Click the Done button to finish.