Customize a slide with layouts and themes
To customize a presentation and tailor it to your particular audience, you can use themes and background images.
Add a theme
To change or add a theme to your presentation:
- Open a presentation.
- Open the Slide menu.
- Select Change theme.
- Select the theme you want to use, and it will automatically be applied to all of the slides in your presentation.
- Open a presentation and select a slide.
- Click the Slide menu > Change background.
- In the window that appears, click Choose next to "Image."
- Find or upload an image you want to add to the background.
- You'll go back to the "Background" window where you can apply the background image to the theme for all the slides in your presentation or add a background color.
- Click Done.
Add a background image
You can customize your slides using an image that’s saved to your computer. Background images can be applied to a single slide or to all of the slides in your presentation.
To add a background image:
Matt is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.