You can use Google-created templates like resumes, budgets, and order forms.
Some template features are only available for work or school accounts, and you’re not currently signed in. To sign in to your work or school account, click here.
Use a Google template
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, or Sites app.
- In the bottom corner, tap New .
- Tap Choose template.
- Tap the template you want to use.
To use templates for Google Forms, go to forms.google.com on a computer.
- To create templates, you need a Google Account through work or school and a computer.
- You can't create templates when you're signed out, but you can make a copy of a file.