Create a file from a template
You can use Google-created templates like resumes, budgets, and order forms.
Some template features are only available for work or school accounts, and you’re not currently signed in. To sign in to your work or school account, click here.
Use a Google template
- On your Android device, open the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- In the bottom corner, tap New .
- Tap Choose template.
- Tap the template you want to use.
To use templates for Google Forms, go to forms.google.com on a computer.
Create your own template
- To create templates, you need a Google Account through work or school and a computer.
- You can't create templates when you're signed out, but you can make a copy of a file.
Andrew is a Docs and Sheets expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.