Print a document, spreadsheet, or presentation
You can print from the Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides apps on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 1: Download the app you want to use
Step 2: Use your computer to set up printing
Step 3: Print from your phone
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- On the file you want to print, tap More .
- Tap Share & export Print .
- Under "Print," tap Google Cloud Print.
- Follow the instructions to select the printer.
- Tap Print .
Change the page setup of a document
First, download the Google Docs app for iPhone or iPad.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Docs app.
- Open a document.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Page setup.
- Select the setting you want to change:
- Paper size
- Page color
- Make your changes.