To make your Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides available more broadly, you can embed them in an existing website or blog.
- Open the document, spreadsheet or presentation.
- Go to the File menu.
- Select Publish to the Web.
- Click Start publishing.
- Copy the link under “Embed code” and paste it into the code for your website or blog.
Embed a file into a Google site
To share published Docs, Sheets, and Slides in a Google site:
- Sign in to sites.google.com and open the page of your site where you want to embed the file.
- Click the Edit page button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click the Insert menu and hover over Drive.
- Choose Document, Spreadsheet, or Presentation and add the file’s published URL at the bottom of the menu.
- Click Select.