In your timeline view, you can:
- Customize your view interval and view mode.
- Zoom in and out.
- Publish and embed on sites.
Select your timeline view interval
Sort and access timeline view by:Days (D)
Select your view mode
You can choose between 3 view modes:
- Comfortable: The default view with more space between cards.
- Condensed: Makes the card details fit closer together with less space in between.
- Show cards in collapsed view: Merge cards into a single row for each card group.
Tip: When you select a view mode, only the view mode changes, not the source data.
Learn about more formatting options
You can find formatting options above the view. Some formatting options for you timeline view are:Format your timeline view
- Text overflow
- Text clip
Zoom in and out
- On your computer at the top right, select the zoom percentage number.
- Click the Down arrow .
- Select the desired zoom percentage from the drop down menu.
Return to today’s date
To return to today’s date, click Today .
Publish your timeline view
- On your computer, click File Share Publish to web.
- Choose to publish the entire spreadsheet or individual sheets.
- Tip: You can also choose a publishing format.
- Click Publish.
- Copy the URL and send the file to anyone you want.
Print your timeline view
- On your computer, go to Google Sheets.
- From a timeline view tab, select File Print.
Download your timeline view
You can download most common file types
- Download to web page: On your computer, click File Download Web Page.
- Download to PDF: On your computer, click File Download PDF.