Controlling Slides in Google Meet is only available for eligible work or school accounts, and you're signed in to your personal account or a G Suite Basic account: . Learn more about work or school accounts.
Controlling Slides in Google Meet is only available for eligible work or school accounts, and you're not currently signed in. Learn more about work or school accounts.
If you’re using Google Meet on an eligible work or school account, you can control Google Slides presentations from within a Google Meet video meeting. You can also make other people in the video meeting co-presenters.
Important: To control a Google Slides presentation from a Google Meet video meeting, you must use a computer with a Chrome browser.
- In a Chrome tab or window, open the Slides file you want to present.
- In a different Chrome window, open Google Meet and join a video meeting.
- At the bottom of the meeting screen, click Present now A Tab.
- You can either present from the Google Meet tab, or present directly from the Slides tab.
- Select the tab with the Slides presentation, then click Share.
- In Google Meet, at the bottom right of the screen, click Start slideshow.
- Important: You can only control a presentation in Google Meet when you're in slideshow mode.
- The control panel at the bottom right of the presented screen lets you:
- Click to the next or previous slide with the arrow buttons.
- Jump to a specific slide by clicking the slide number, and choosing from the list of slides.
- Choose co-presenter(s).
- Click Add a co-presenter . Then, next to the person you want to select, click More Add as co-presenter Add.
- Open a panel for speaker notes in the Google Meet video meeting by clicking Show speaker notes . If you have speaker notes open, you can click Hide speaker notes .
- Open links or play media embedded in the presentation.
- After you click Slides media and hyperlink controls , a list of the links and media for the current slide will appear.
- End the slideshow by clicking Exit slideshow .