Connectors are special lines that stay “glued” to shapes. When you move or rotate shapes that have connectors between them, the lines attached will move and stretch with them so the shapes stay connected.
- Click on the shape tool or go to Insert > Shape to select an object to insert into your drawing.
- If you want to use two of the same shape, select the shape, right click + Copy, right click + Paste it into your drawing.
- Click on the line or arrow tool.
- Hover your cursor over a shape, and red connection points will appear.
- Click on the red connection point that you want your line to connect, and drag your cursor to another connection point on a second shape before releasing.
Note: Multisegment connectors are currently not supported. If you create your own shape using the polyline tool, you will not be able to use line connectors with it.