Print your chart
To print your charts, you can either save it as an image or download your spreadsheet as a PDF document. Here's how:
Follow these steps to save your chart as an image:
- Click your chart to show the grey frame around it.
- Click the chart menu in the upper right of the frame.
- From the chart menu, click Save Image.
- Open your saved image from your downloads folder.
Alternatively, you can download your spreadsheet as a PDF. This will include your chart, as well as the data in your spreadsheet.
- Click File > Download as > PDF.
- Choose the options you'd like for your PDF, like page layout.
- Click Export. A PDF file containing your spreadsheet will be downloaded.
Once you've saved your image or downloaded it as a PDF, you'll be able to print your chart using Ctrl + P on a PC or Cmd + P on a Mac.
Note: There isn't an option to save an image or download a PDF with an annotated timeline or motion chart.
Mary is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.