Add creatives to Display & Video 360
Before you can assign a creative to line items, you must first add the creative to your advertiser in Display & Video 360
In addition to serving creatives hosted by third-party ad servers and Campaign Manager, you can also host and serve creatives directly from Display & Video 360. If your advertiser uses Campaign Manager with Display & Video 360, creatives are uploaded directly into Campaign Manager and can't be uploaded in Display & Video 360. Once creatives are trafficked in Campaign Manager, they will be available in Display & Video 360.
Click a creative type below to learn more.
- About data-driven creatives
- Data-driven creative formats
- Build custom formats for Ad Canvas with Google Web Designer
- Personalize your message with dynamic rules
- Save and publish a data-driven creative
- Line item targeting best practices for data-driven creatives
- Report on data-driven creatives
- Count events with custom report variables
- Report on rich media custom variables