Installed app category targeting
Display & Video 360 can target mobile devices, based on the type of apps users have already installed. This type of targeting is beneficial for app campaigns because users of a given app may be interested in other similar apps (that belong to the same category). For example, existing users of one social app are likely interested in other social apps.
- Navigate to an insertion order or line item Default Targeting Audience Lists.
- Click the Affinity & In Market tab.
- Change the dropdown from All types to Installed app.
- Click the checkmark to include an Installed app audience.
- For example, Shopping will target mobile devices that have shopping type apps already installed.