From Insights > Reports > Offline Reporting, click on an existing report to update its setup, or click New offline report to create a new one.
To create and run a report
Click New offline report.
Name your report to identify it in a list of other saved reports.
Choose the date range to report on.
|Filters||Limit the data in your report. For example, add the Advertiser filter, and your report will only contain data about the chosen advertiser.|
|Dimensions||Descriptors that aren't numerical totals like clicks or impressions. For example, choose Ad type to report on how a given type of ad is performing.|
|Metrics||Units of measurement like clicks, conversions or impressions. They are often expressed as numerical totals or percentages.|
Schedule a recurring report
- Check active to schedule this report to run on an ongoing basis.
- Choose how frequently the report will be run. (For example, daily, or weekly.)
- Pick the schedule's start and expire dates . (Scheduled reports won't run once the end date has passed.)
Report sharing and delivery
Choose a filename and format for the report.
(Optional) Click the link under Delivery to share the report with other users. You can email a copy of the report as an attachment or share a link for users to download the file.
Only reports shared as a link are visible under the Reports shared with me filter.
Click Save And Run to generate your reporting file.
Click Save for this report to be available for later use, and runnable at any time in the future.
- Scheduled reports will be deactivated if generated report files aren’t downloaded for 60 or more days. These reports can be reactivated at any time.
- Report creators must have an active user for scheduled reports to run. If the user has left your company, duplicate the report with a new user.
- CSV files in scheduled reports are zipped when over 200kB. Attachments in scheduled report emails are limited to 25MB.