Non-guaranteed fixed and auction inventory
Add an inventory source to Display & Video 360
To add a new non-guaranteed fixed or non-guaranteed auction inventory source to Display & Video 360:
Sign in to your Display & Video 360 account.
Select Inventory > My Inventory from the left menu.
Select New > New non-guaranteed inventory.
- Enter the following details:
- Name: the name of the deal or inventory source
- ID: the deal ID of the inventory
- Exchange: which exchange the inventory source is facilitated through
- (Optional) Seller name: the name of the seller
- Inventory format: the format of the inventory (audio, display, or video)
- Creative req: the creative requirement of the inventory
- Rate type: the rate type, CPM (fixed) or CPM (floor)
- Rate: the price (or "minimum bid", "price floor", etc.) CPM you've agreed to pay per impression
- Start date and (optional) end date: the start and end dates of the deal
- Advertiser: specify which advertisers should have access to the new inventory source
Click Save once you're done configuring your new inventory source.
Considerations for video inventory
Video inventory is inventory associated with a particular video player, which may be embedded on more than one website. For example, if a video player from a particular news company is embedded on the site of another publisher, Display & Video 360 will serve impressions to the video player (as represented by the inventory source) and reporting will show the actual site where impression was served.
If you don't want to serve on the sites where the video is embedded, use website targeting to explicitly target the sites where you'd like to your ads to be shown. For example, if a video inventory source is for the video site Myvideos.com and you only want your ads to by delivered when the video plays on Myvideos.com, you would need to target
Myvideos.com using website targeting to prevent your ads from being delivered when the same video is embedded on other websites.