Use device targeting to target people based on:
- Device type: The category of physical hardware someone is using. Options for device type include:
- Connected TV, which includes all devices that fit into the following descriptions:
- Connected devices: Devices that connect to a TV screen to display video streams (Roku, Apple TV, etc.)
- Smart TV: TVs with integrated Internet connections (Samsung Smart TV, etc.)
- Gaming consoles: Internet-connected gaming consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, Wii, etc.)
- Set top boxes: Devices delivering traditional cable and video on demand content.
- Tablet (includes other small mobile devices, like Android powered cameras)
- Makes and models: Individual hardware options from the types of devices listed above
- Operating system: Specific operating systems for the types of devices listed above.
For example, to target iPad users, open a line item or insertion order, navigate to Targeting Device Makes and models, search for "iPad", then click the green check mark next to each model.