- The file size for creatives must be 150 KB or smaller for their initial load. Additional load for the creative must be "polite" and may not exceed 2.2 MB.
- Creatives can't be hosted by or make a call to an unapproved third-party ad server. For more information, see Buyers' use of technology vendors.
- At least one landing page must be crawlable.
- All Ad Manager video inventory is limited to 2 VAST wrappers.
For more information, see Google Ads' Policies for image ads.
- All GIF ads with partially black or white backgrounds must include a visible border of a contrasting color to the majority background color of the ad.
- Strobing, flashing backgrounds, or otherwise distracting ads are not allowed. Animation length must be 30 seconds or shorter, and animated GIF ads must have a framerate of 5 frames per second or slower.
- Image content and associated website content must be family safe. Any image ads that contain Non-Family Safe or Adult material in the ad or website will not be accepted.
- Trick to click ads are not allowed. Ads can't pretend to be a system or site warning. Ads can't mimic or resemble Windows, Mac, or Unix dialogue boxes, error message, etc.
For more information, see the Google Ad Manager content policy.