To make it easier to troubleshoot creative issues, we've moved all creative details related to creative review, feedback, line item eligibility, and policy information to the new Creative status tab. This should help reduce the clutter on the creative details page and give you one place to go to for creative troubleshooting.
Summary of changes
New Creative status tab added to all creatives
This new tab has the following sections:
- Creative summary (New) – Information about the creative, including creative attributes, when the creative was created, and when it was last edited.
- Information moved from the Creative details tab:
- Display & Video 360 review – The creative review status, feedback, restrictions, and destination URLs.
- Exchange review – The exchange review status when the creative is assigned to line items that target exchanges with their own review process.
- Line items – The line items the creative is assigned to.
- Line item eligibility (New) – The creative's assignment eligibility for line item types, targeting, or features that have creative restrictions.
- Audit information label removed.
- The "Details" tab was renamed to "Creative details".
For more details, see: About the creative review process