How will Google protect my DFP Small Business data?
Here are a few ways we ensure the confidentiality and security of your information:
- The data you enter in DFP Small Business:
- Will be used to improve your individual experience with DFP Small Business.
- Won't be used when providing service to other DFP Small Business users.
- Won't be given to or accessible to other DFP Small Business users.
- If applied toward any general product improvements, the data you enter in DFP Small Business will be combined with data from other DFP Small Business users and anonymized.
- Transmission of your data is always encrypted by industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.