The quickest way to find an answer to your question is through the online help resources.
- Search the DoubleClick Help Centers to learn about features and best practices.
- Learn from your peers in the DFP and Ad Exchange Help Forum. Search public discussions, ask questions and help others with the knowledge you gain.
- Visit Publisher University to learn DFP and Ad Exchange though tailored, self-study training solutions, including short video tutorials. Note: Some content might not apply to DFP Small Business.
- Use the Ads Status Dashboard to see information about product outages or service disruptions.
Hover over the question marks throughout the product interface to read a short explanation about a specific term or feature.
In-product help panel
Click the help icon from the upper-right corner to search for help content and see suggestions or access the help forum.
- The Google Publisher Console identifies tagging errors and provides delivery diagnostics.
- The Google Publisher Toolbar displays a page's revenue profile and information about line item delivery.
- The Video VAST Inspector validates a VAST tag or provides a sample VAST tag and helps you determine whether an issue is with a VAST tag or with a video player itself.
- The GPT Tag Generator and Tester helps you quickly create a test page with Google Publisher Tags for testing.
- The "Network" tab in Chrome Developer Tools displays the technical details of each ad request and response. Filter results for
pubads.g.doubleclick.netto see all DFP requests, specifically.