View change history
You can review most changes made to orders, line items, creatives, audience segments, users, and roles. This is useful for troubleshooting, particularly when a line item is showing unexpected delivery patterns. For most items, the change history will display what attribute changed, the former and new values (for example, from "Paused" to "Ready"), the user who made the change, and the date and time the change was made.
Some changes, such as "Day and time" targeting changes to line items, are not included in change history. The date range for some items are limited. For example, only changes made in the last 3 weeks appear in the change history for audience segments.
View the history of an item in context
You can view the change history for many items, such as orders, line items, creatives, users or roles, by clicking History in the upper right corner of the item's settings page.
View the history of an item from the Admin tab
The history for items can also be viewed by item type in the Admin tab.
- Click the Admin tab, then click Change history in the left-hand panel.
- Define criteria for which to search all histories in your network.
- Choose the type of item you're seeking. For example, if you want to see the history of an order, choose "Order" from the drop-down menu. To see all histories, choose "All migrated."
- Specify a date range for which you want to see changes. Dates should be entered in "M/D/YY" format. For example, to see all changes made in June 2016, specify "6/1/16" and "6/30/16" for the date range.
- Optionally, specify a user from your network to see only changes initiated by that user. To see changes for any user, leave this field blank.
- Click Search.
At the top of the change history table, you can decide what to show in the table.
- Choose Everything to display all attributes for each item regardless of whether any change was made. This can be useful to see the context surrounding a specific change to an item.
- Choose Changes only to only display attributes that were changed from one value to another.
Note: Some content might not be applicable to DFP Small Business.