Get started with video
Create a video line item
To create a video line item in DFP Small Business, follow these steps:
- Click the Delivery tab.
- Choose one of these options:
- Create a new order.
- Click an existing order in the table, then click New line item.
- Name the line item.
- Select Video (VAST).
- In the Master field, enter a video size. Suggested video sizes appear as you type, representing the video sizes in your inventory. The letter "v" appears automatically at the end of all video sizes.
- Next to Rotate creative sets, select one of the following options:
- Evenly: Creatives rotate evenly.
- Optimized: Creative with the highest CTR will be shown more often.
- Weighted: Creatives rotate at a frequency you specify.
- Sequential: Creatives rotate in the order you specify. You must enter a number between 1 and 80.
For more information about even, optimized, and weighted rotation, see Rotate multiple creatives for a line item.
- Optional: Set a frequency cap for the line item.
- Next to Frequency, select Set a per user frequency cap.
- Select Stream to limit the number of impressions per video stream.
- Under Add targeting, choose targeting criteria for the line item. You can select one or more of the following options:
- Select Inventory to assign the line item to one or more ad units.
- Select Key-values and audience segments to add key-value pairs.
- Click Save and... and then select Upload creatives.