Create an Ad Exchange report
DFP Query Tool offers the ability to create the same reports that you’ve generated in Ad Exchange, all from within a single query tool.
You're able to create and run your Ad Exchange reports in the DFP reporting tool by using the new "Ad Exchange Historical" report type. The "Ad Exchange Historical" report provides the Ad Exchange's perspective on your data and may not match your Ad Exchange metrics in DFP's "Historical" report type.
For more detailed information about how to work with Ad Exchange Historical, view the topics below.
- Ad Exchange historical report
- Report on Ad Exchange in DFP
- Ad Exchange report currency and how it works
- Buyer network opt outs
- Pricing rules in the Ad Exchange Historical report
- Understanding eCPM in Ad Exchange
- Changes to eCPM in Ad Exchange Historical report
- Best practices and tips for reporting
- Bid landscape reports