Declare sticky ads on display in Ad Exchange (Beta)
In order to improve viewability and ad performance, some publishers may choose to implement their ad units as “sticky ads.” A sticky ad is a persistent/fixed ad unit that stays visible while the user scrolls content on the page up or down.
Learn about the guidelines and restrictions for implementing sticky ads.
- Sign in to DoubleClick for Publishers.
- Click Inventory Ad Exchange rules Publisher declarations.
- Click the Display syndication type sub-tab.
- Click + New rule. The "New rule" page opens.
- Enter a name for your declaration.
- Configure the targeting of your inventory.
- Under Sticky ads, mark a checkbox to indicate that the selected inventory serves either vertical or horizontal sticky ads.
- Vertical sticky ads are portrait-shaped ad units that persist on the sides of the page.
- Bottom horizontal sticky ads are landscape-shaped ad units that persist at the bottom of the page.
- Top horizontal sticky ads are landscape-shaped ad units that persist at the top of the page.
- Click Save.