Disable Ad Exchange reporting to an Analytics view
The Ad Exchange data that is linked to your Analytics view is visible to anyone with access to those views in your Analytics account. If you're concerned about users on your Analytics account having access to your Ad Exchange data, you can disable Ad Exchange data for individual views.
To disable Ad Exchange reporting to a view:
- Sign in to the Analytics account you've linked to Ad Exchange.
- Click Admin and navigate your Ad Exchange property.
- In the PROPERTY column, click Ad Exchange linking.
- Click the name of the Ad Exchange account you want to modify.
- Next to Link configuration, click Edit.
- Open the N views selected menu, and clear the checkbox for the view in which you want to disable Ad Exchange reporting.
- Click Save.
After you've disabled Ad Exchange reporting to a view, the message "This report requires Ad Exchange to be enabled for this view" is displayed when you try to run an Ad Exchange report for that view.