Get started with DFP Programmatic
DFP Programmatic automates negotiation and sales of your inventory. You can negotiate terms of campaigns and finalize details by sending a proposal to a buyer from DFP. The buyers can then accept terms or suggest changes. Once accepted, DFP automatically sets up the campaign for delivery and manages billing and payment.
Managing the entire process in a single system simplifies sales and reduces the potential for human error. As all billing and payments are handled by DFP automatically, DFP Programmatic also avoids possible discrepancies and lowers overhead in managing reconciliation.
DFP Programmatic allows you to manage both Programmatic Guaranteed campaigns and Preferred Deal (non-guaranteed) campaigns. Learn more.
Learn more about the operational and performance efficiencies of DFP Programmatic in this video:Programmatic Guaranteed Overview
To set up DFP programmatic, a DFP administrator needs to:
Once enabled and configured, DFP Programmatic contains features that allows sales people to:
- Start negotiation and finalize campaign details with buyers
- Secure buyer agreement and push campaigns to delivery
- Renegotiate details of previously negotiated campaigns
DFP Programmatic features are available to all DFP publishers with a mapped Ad Exchanged account. The following restrictions apply to programmatic campaigns:
- Campaigns must adhere to content policies as outline in Google DoubleClick Ad Exchange (AdX) Seller Program Guidelines.
- Campaigns can only transact on pages containing supported Ad Exchange languages.
- Publishers using partner management can only serve campaigns to domains verified in their partner management network.
|Line item settings||
|Creative content policy||