Edit content metadata targeting criteria
View targeting criteria
Two kinds of targeting criteria can apply to video content that you sync with DFP:
- Mapping-defined criteria: These are the key-values that you defined for the content source. The key-values for a particular video are assigned automatically based on the mapping rule that you set up for the content source.
- User-defined criteria: These are key-values that you define manually.
You can view all targeting criteria that apply to a given video below the video information on the content details page.
Update targeting criteria for a video
To add targeting criteria for an individual video:
- Sign in to DoubleClick for Publishers.
- Click Video Content.
- Click the video that you want to edit.
- In the "Targetable metadata" section, either add a new content key with values, or add a value to an existing key.
- Click SAVE.
To remove targeting criteria, click the X next to the criteria. It is not possible to remove mapping-defined criteria.